The PhysioActive team welcomed world-renowned Women’s Health lecturer – Michelle Lyons last July as she shared with us her integrative approach right here in Singapore.
In collaboration with Pelvic Floor Exercise, we hosted a two-day Post-natal Rehabilitation course for registered physiotherapists in Singapore.
The course included essential content and delved deeper into the role of physio in preparing women for labour and delivery, and then through recovery and beyond.
It was a jam-packed weekend but the participants certainly had an enriching time learning how to better offer the best possible care for their patients.
- Preparing women for labour and delivery – the role of the Physio
- Understanding the role of the coccyx: assessment and treatment strategies
- Assessment and Treatment of the Pelvic Girdle and Pelvic Floor for Postnatal Women: back pain, bladder and bowel health
- Understanding and managing OASIS
- Episiotomy Rehab Strategies
- Sexual Health for Post-natal Women
- New approaches in C Section recovery: manual therapy for scar tissue and exercise prescription for return to function
- Current thinking on Prolapse management: from prevention to management and the evidence for reversal
- Diastasis Rehab – looking beyond the gap to optimise function of the posterior and anterior abdominal walls
- Functional exercise for post-natal women to optimise pelvic and global health
Planning an international course/conference?
From local sporting events to international tours and conferences, our expertise makes us the team of choice to manage your specific event requirements!
Contact or drop us an email today at email@example.com to find out more.